While florals for Spring may not be so groundbreaking (thanks Miranda Priestly), we can attest to this season’s edgy take on the classic feminine print...
Think tattoo-style embroidery, dainty not ditzy detailing and a subtle nod to oriental design on everything from slip dresses to denim and even the (not so) humble sneaker. Did florals just get sexy? We think yes. Shop our favourite pieces today. Editor: Marisa Remond | Photo:@lucywilliams02
1. A pretty dress that looks as good with flats as it does with heels will always get our vote.
2. Add a twist to a sporty sweatshirt with decorative red embroidery.
SHOP: Mango sweatshirt, £35.99
3. The Little Red Floral Dress has become a star in its own right lately, and it’s not hard to see why.
4. Elevate your everyday denim with subtle but statement-making rose embroidery.
5. Casual footwear made special, these iconic Gucci trainers double as a work of art.
SHOP: Gucci trainers
6. An easy-to-wear dress that packs a real punch. Add a simple white tee, trainers and denim jacket for a look that is as stylish as it is comfy.
SHOP: Warehouse skirt, £49
7. This floral-print clutch will surely be a collector’s item soon. Buy now, regret never.
SHOP: Givenchy clutch, £492
8. Sometimes all you need is a really great shirt with a point of difference.
SHOP: Mango blouse, £49.99
9. This midi-length slip dress ticks all the right boxes for weddings, parties and beyond.
SHOP: Mango dress, £49.99