The world’s most iconic piece of clothing can often be the hardest to shop for, but we’re here to make things a little easier for you...
From trusty skinny-leg silhouettes to 90s-style high waists and distressed finishes, if you’re after a denim update this season then look no further than our top 10 jeans edit. Let’s go!
Editor: Marisa Remond | Photographer: Julie Adams
1. TopShop’s Jamie jeans are some of my all-time favourites, and I love how the raw hem is a gentle nod to the current distressed trend without being OTT.
2. If you can’t commit to full-on flares (seriously, who can?), then this cropped version is a great place to start.
3. Classic 501s are back with a vengeance and they've never looked so good.
SHOP: Levi’s 501 jeans, $200
4. If you thought white denim was strictly reserved for summer, think again. These would look perfect with slouchy grey or oatmeal knits come winter.
SHOP: FRAME jeans, $270.12
5. High-waisted denim is surprisingly flattering, especially in this wear-with-anything black hue.
SHOP: Ksubi jean, $179.99
6. At first glance this 90s fit might look a little daggy, but that's kind of the point. Classic straight-leg jeans with a nostalgic edge are all sorts of yes this season.
SHOP: Madewell jeans, $174.76
7. It really is the simple things in life that are the best, case in point these faultless black jeans.
SHOP: Raey jeans, $194
8. Mum jeans for mums? Makes sense!
SHOP: Witchery jean, $129.95
9. A new take on the bootleg cut, these jeans will be hard to take off thanks their cut, colour and comfort levels.
SHOP: J.Crew jean, $223.66