Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to send family members a list of things you'd like for Mother's Day, in fact, we highly recommend it!
Think of this as your “drop a hint” gift guide to ensure you get all the things you love this Mother’s Day. After all, there’s no one that deserves it more. Editor: Marisa Remond | Photo: Grace Alyssa Kyo
1. A seriously intoxicating, limited edition scent to add to your home fragrance arsenal.
2. There's something so chic about man-style pyjamas, and who can go past personalised monogramming?
3. A handbag necessity for everything from chapped lips to your baby's nappy rash!
4. There's nothing more satisfying than giving yourself an at-home spa treatment for some well-deserved me-time.
5. We guarantee you'll love (and wear) these sleek pearl earrings forever.
6. Handpicked rose scent at the tip of your fingers? We won't say no.
7. A personalised straw market bag embroidered with love.
8. A pure wool scarf that adds just the right amount of print to your winter basics.
9. A little bit of frills, a little bit of lace, a whole lotta yes.
SHOP: Zimmermann blouse, $495
10. Not only is the sweet rose scent heavenly but the chic black bottle will look right at home on your bedside table as a keepsake.
SHOP: Diptyque fragrance, $208
11. A playful basket silhouette and gingham lining? Yes please.
12. Ballerina-esque espadrilles suddenly seem so right.
13. Because every mum should be draped in cashmere this season.
14. A blanket that will transform any lounge or bedroom with ease.
15. A black coat that ticks all the right boxes for night and day.
16. This stylish yet practical travel case is a must-have item for the seasoned traveller.
17. The clean and minimalistic lines of this necklace make it perfect for everyday-wear.