1.1. This website at URL address: www.thegracetales.com (Website) is owned and operated by The Grace Tales Pty Ltd (ACN 620350110) (The Grace Tales).
1.3. You warrant and represent that you have the legal right and ability to enter into legally binding agreements with The Grace Tales.
1.5. To report any problems regarding the Website, please contact The Grace Tales at [email protected]
3. Intellectual property rights
3.1. The Grace Tales is the owner of all right, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the Website.
3.2. All material including domain names, names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software (Material) are owned exclusively by The Grace Tales, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to The Grace Tales unless expressly indicated otherwise.
3.3. Certain material which appears on the Website such as photographs and images may be sourced from third parties and in such cases, The Grace Tales has recognised the source of those materials.
3.4. The word The Grace Tales and all design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of The Grace Tales.
4. Your use of the Website
4.3. You may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the Materials except:
· re-posting an image or story citing Thegracetales.com as the source;
· as authorised in writing by The Grace Tales.
4.4. You may not use any logo, trade mark or service mark appearing on this Website without recognising The Grace Tales as the owner of such mark.
4.5. You must not use any so-called spider or similar automated software or device to use or access the Website or the Materials in any way.
5. Your responsibilities
5.3. The Grace Tales prohibits the use of the Website, for any of the following:
· transmitting or posting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually explicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or invasive of another’s right of privacy;
· impersonating any person or entity or to falsely state or to otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· posting or transmitting any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit or that infringes the rights of any person, or entity;
· posting or transmitting any Content that contains a virus or corrupted data;
· using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Website or that adversely affects the availability of the Materials on the Website to others;
· offering for sale any Materials or any information received from The Grace Tales; and
· attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or the Materials or for the purpose of creating derivative works from the Website.
6. Your Account:
6.1. You may be required to create an account (Your Account) before you can access certain information of functionality on the Website. You must provide complete and accurate information when creating a Your Account. You cannot use another person’s account and must immediately notify us of unauthorised use of Your Account. We reserve the right to co-operate with any legal order, direction or request to disclose the identity or other information relating to anyone posting Content which violates any law.
7. Your Content
7.1. If you post Content on the Website, The Grace Tales reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to remove or amend any such Content. The Grace Tales reserves the right not to accept unsolicited Content or other material.
7.2. By submitting any Content to any public or non-public areas of this Website, you automatically grant The Grace Tales the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without restriction or compensation.
7.3. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, will not assert or has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant to The Grace Tales the rights and licence stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such Content placed on our Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such Content.
8. Links and connections to other parties and other sites
8.1. The Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by parties other than The Grace Tales (Links). These Links are provided for convenience only. If you use a Link to access a third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The Grace Tales’s inclusion of Links or other connections to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Websites accessed via Links may contain advertisements by other people. These advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by The Grace Tales and The Grace Tales is not responsible for the products and/or services being advertised.
9. Disclaimers, warranty exclusions and limitation of liability
9.1. The Website and Materials are based on the personal experiences and opinions of the individual writers, shared for educational and informational use only and the Materials do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Grace Tales. It is recommended that you seek advice from a doctor or healthcare professional before deciding if any product or service is right for your own personal circumstances.
9.2. You acknowledge and agree that use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Grace Tales makes no representation or warranty:
· as to the suitability of any information, product or service to your own personal circumstances;
· as to the availability of any product or service described on the Website;
· that the content or functions contained in the Website or your access to the Website will be error-free;
· that any defects on the Website or the Materials will be corrected;
· that any information, product or service used or disclosed on the Website or any Material will be accurate, up to date, complete or useful; or
· that the Website or the server which stores and transmits the Material to you are free from viruses or any other harmful components.
9.3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Grace Tales, its related bodies corporate and their officers, employees, agents and contractors (The Grace Tales’s Group) give no warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to the Website, the Material, any products or services mentioned, and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including special and/or consequential damage, such as loss of business, loss of profits or loss of data) which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website or the Material or which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with any products or services mentioned, even if The Grace Tales or any other member of the The Grace Tales’s Group was made aware of the possibility of such damages.
10. Indemnity and Release
12. Applicable law
12.1. The Website is controlled by The Grace Tales from its offices in New South Wales, Australia. The Grace Tales makes no representation that the Material or the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from locations outside of Australia do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12.2. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
13.2. No waiver of any obligation or right by The Grace Tales will be effective unless in writing and executed by The Grace Tales.
Copyright © The Grace Tales Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.